Grill Surface Thermometer
Clean Cook Teflon BBQ Sheet .13mm / 127 micron thick
Teflon BBQ Sheet $25.00
Healthy cooking without using oils – non stick surface suitable for BBQ’s, baking pans, frying pans & oven lining. Perfect for public BBQ’s and camping grounds.
Re-useable many times – Clean with hot soapy water.
Less BBQ maintenance – Heat resistant up to 260°C.
Super Clean Cleaning Liquid for Stainless Steel Hotplates & Grills
Super Clean 500ml $25.00
Super Clean 1 Litre $44.00
CAUTION DO NOT USE ON CAST IRON OR ALUMINIUM PLATES
- Not to be taken
- Use only in well ventilated areas
- Avoid contact with skin & eyes
- Contact with skin or eyes – immediately wash skin with soap & water
- If symptoms or irritations persist, consult your Doctor water or flush eyes with ample water
- Scrape all loose food & excess oil with steel spatula & remove from hot plate
- Attach scotch brite pad to pad holder
- For average size plate e.g. 395 x 485 pour 50mls of Topnotch Super Clean Liquid onto hot plate & spread evenly with spatula (more liquid for larger plates)
- Heat plate to optimum temperature of 150°C to 177°C (best results are achieved between these temperatures)
- When liquid is lightly simmering, turn off gas & leave for a few minutes then using the scotch brite pad in the pad holder, commence scrubbing in a circular motion with moderate pressure
- Use spatula to move debris & excess liquid to grease trap
- Repeat steps 3 to 6 for heavily soiled hot plates
- Wipe surface clean with thick damp cloth
- Clean & wash tools & hands well after use.
Australian Made & Owned
Grill Cleaner With Pad
S/S Grill Cleaner with pad $25.00
Extra pads $4.00